Meet TestFlight on Mac
Description: TestFlight has come to Mac. Learn how you can manage builds and testers, collect feedback, and deploy your macOS app. Discover enhancements for internal testing and new features that integrate with Xcode Cloud to make testing even easier on all platforms.
- Coming "this fall", will be available in Mac App Store
- Will support iOS apps on M1 Macs alongside native Mac apps
- Yellow dot next to app name in dock & Launchpad for beta apps
- Automatic updates supported via checkbox for testers
- Send feedback button for direct developer connection, supports also screenshots
- Crash logs also supported, both in App Store Connect and in Xcode Organizer
- Filtering by Mac device & version is available for feedback
- Apple Silicon Mac testing is as easy as clicking "enable" for iOS apps in TestFlight
- New: Multiple internal groups can be created like external groups (e.g. Dev & QA)
- "Enable automatic distribution" checkbox to decide if all builds should be available
This note was originally published at www.notion.so.