The Life of a Button
Description: An in-depth exploration of essential interaction, visual and sound design principles and techniques through the design of a simple button.
- Very design focused talk on how we should place a single button to the screen. The topics range from what a button is, how the user perceives it, placement, feedback, what should happen when the user is tapping on it and after
- It also discusses about adding sound to the button:
- Not all buttons need sound
- Sounds must be familiar across the app and recognizable
- Sounds must have a purpose