Show Apple's description.
Great app experiences leap off the screen. They are dynamic, immersive, personal, and, above all else, the result of a strong and clear intent. Learn key techniques for being intentional with your design by choosing appropriate metaphors, making extreme choices, and making every interaction feel more authentic and natural.
Five elements of intentional design:
- Radical Simplification
- remove everything, just keep what people need
- Deep Understanding
- know the person that you want to reach and the actually problem that they have.
- Extreme Focus
- Focus on the value that you want to bring
- Know what people really want
- Personal Connection
- Edginess can help your app connect to people
- Make your app memorable
- Direct Communication
- Draw on what people know